When someone passes away and leaves us, there is never the right thing to say.
There is never the right thing to do.
The question is – how do you lose someone and not die yourself?
I didn’t die. When I lost my precious sister and best friend, it was the first time I experienced close death. The call came in a shocking surprise with no warning. I remember pacing in the kitchen back and forth for hours and hours in a circle trying to comprehend two small words – “She’s gone.” I was in a frozen pain. And I remember the moment it all eased, the calming energy coming in a flash at the funeral, when it all got to be okay – What if she is in a better place? What if she is through suffering? I know she does not want me to be in pain. She does not want me to hurt, she loves me so. These ideas saved me.
Next, I went to my friend who specializes in grief healing work. He helped me to cry and scream and shout it out. The tears left my body in a few hours. I then went to my medium friends, and asked a lot of questions. And of course, all of my spiritual work made me sensitive to other things and other dimensions and the other side. I began to see license plates with my sister’s name. They were everywhere. It was so strange and weird. And then I lost my dad…and that is a story for another day.
The truth is we suffer because we don’t have a manual on how to live and how to die. We don’t have rules and instructions on the game of life. If we did and knew how it all works, it could make sense. The earth school manual would have to read, “These are the objectives of life: you are here to grow your soul and to remember your power.” It would list a special section for the graduate level, for those of you on a higher course and here to save the world. You know what time it is. You are being trained as warrior and warrioresses to fight the fight of light.
The earth course includes:
- You make a decision to go to earth school.
- You choose your curriculum – your course of study and what you want to work on.
- You choose your parents and your soul group to travel with.
- You stay in the higher realms till about age 5, then an angel of forgetfulness kisses you.
- You land fully on earth and into the Maya, and into reality.
- You embrace and identify with your earthly self and may get lost ( so be careful).
- You will live and journey to try and remember the truth of who you are.
- You will suffer if you forget too much.
- For those of you on a higher spiritual path- you live nearer to heaven on earth and you will try and help everyone remember – the real home.
- You have a choice. You don’t have to suffer.
When you leave earth for home:
- You walk into the light.
- Your relatives will be close and meet you.
- You are celebrated with a party and everyone gets one.
- You rest.
- You review your life and decide what your soul wants to do next.
- You see everything and gently feel the consequences of your actions.
All the while, you enjoy the beauty of heaven, your real home of music, love and peace.
You are free and get to do what you please.
Imagine your most amazing day and your most amazing moments, and imagine every second and every breath being like that. Death is just another city, another doorway, another language, another frequency. We all want to visit and go home because there is no pain, and it has magic and the divinity we long for and seek while we are here.
Why would we stay sad, if we knew the truth?