According to the law of the limitless light, in the power of the one, I come from the land of the ancient ones, and it is my divine given right to live in my sacred power. I as woman, decree:
- I will never again ask for permission to be who I am. It is beneath my sovereign power to hold a scorecard of what the world says of me.
- I will never give away my soul light nor will I allow it to be taken. I protect 100 percent of my energy to manifest my own dreams.
- I am first. My relationships are only icing on the cake. I will love another wholly and not “holey” (from a place of need, a donut hole that needs to be filled). I am aware of my vulnerability to give everything for love till I am depleted, and I am on guard of this weakness, and heal it with the armor of self-love.
- I allow every emotion and feeling to be expressed, honored, and validated by me. I am free to speak my truth and follow my heart.
- Guilt and shame are no longer allowed in my vocabulary. I simply step into my center alignment, face what I must, and allow healing fires heal me quickly and easily.
- I will no longer fall prey to a life system that does not allow me to age or celebrate my strengths. My weight and beauty are not measured in bathroom scales or mirrors. I am from the holy realm and my true worth is priceless and immeasurable.
- I will never allow myself or any woman to be hurt or put down ever again. I will stand up, change laws, scream, yell, change attitudes, beliefs and injustices. Enough is enough. Silence no more!
- I alone have the power to stop all self-doubt. I wait on no one. I end the inner war that says I need to be fixed.
- I am a goddess; I am light from a legacy of light returning to the age of light. My job now is to activate the hidden potential in my DNA, to access higher frequencies in my body and embrace the collective awakening of humanity.
- I know my life can change in a moment, like caterpillar to butterfly by following feminine spiritual law- the boundaries of self-love and self-care. In love with myself, and in honor of my inner beauty, there is nothing I cannot do. I can reach for the stars, and take everyone with me.
I begin re-evolution.
Read more answers at the F.A.Q. page.