Life can change in a moment, if you do what needs to be done.
Change your mind, Change your life.
Change your attitude, Change your life.
Change your perspective, Change your life.
Change from an earthly viewpoint to a spiritual outlook.
With a higher, deeper map, you can become a master of your destiny and superior to circumstance. With the right keys, you can save years of therapy.
The following is a list of daily decisions for transformation. Even one of them has the power to transform the energy of despair into the energy of hope! Pick one concept that resonates with you, and experiment. It is important that you use the mantra NO MATTER WHAT! (after the concept).
- Make a decision to begin again, and to have a great life.
- Commit to doing whatever it takes, and go after your new life like a man whose hair is on fire goes after a pond.
- Take full responsibility for your life and the creation of your destiny.
- End all negativity and complaining and victimhood.
- Stop blaming other people and the past.
- Vow to love yourself and not let anyone treat you badly ever again.
- Stop putting yourself down and stop criticizing yourself.
- Never abandon yourself and be a fan on your own team.
- Decide to have the best, and never take crumbs.
- Demand full integrity and honesty of yourself and others.
- Treat yourself like a King/Queen.
- Stop lying to yourself, stop denial and get real about your issue.
- Do whatever it takes to heal. Ask, what is the pain inviting me to see in myself?
- What are the common themes and patterns and characters in my life? They are sacred info to chart the soul wounds in your play.
- Become your list and what you hope to find in another.
- Open up to divine messages and sacred signs and dreams.
- Align with the universe and the help and guidance from above.
- Trust that everything serves the higher soul. Trust that everything happens for the highest good.
- Know the rules and the game of life. The journey is to crucify to resurrect- to lose to find, to never lose again.
- Know the path is to grow our souls and to remember our power and to love ourselves. Like Dorothy in Oz. the answer is in our own shoes.
- Watch what comes to your front door. Watch what is here now. Follow the day.
- Watch what and who is leaving your life and don’t resist the flow.
- Watch what is coming into your life and don’t resist the flow.
- Spiritual energy is different than working hard and running around to find what you need and want. Instead, embrace the heart energy that comes in quiet and through that “still small voice inside.”
- Stop waiting for people to change. Instead become a lighthouse and inspire others to do the same.
- Watch for dangerous tricks that keep us distracted, confused and tell us we are bad and not deserving. Stop feeling guilty.
- Align, connect and protect your energy every day. Unhook from chains and cords that bind you to others.
- End self- sacrifice.
- Embrace boundaries of self- love and self -care.
- Say to the universe, “I don’t know what to believe, but I am willing to learn a new way. Show me the way. I am ready for a great life.”
Read more answers at the F.A.Q. page.