It is imperative for the fate of mankind that we become who we can be so we can do what we can do to turn this world around. Marianne Williamson
Many years ago, I had the privilege to interview Marianne Williamson. I am amazed how relevant our discussion still is, and how important the ideas of Marianne Williamson are. You can get to know her in 15 minutes.
We spoke of so many things- on the topic of HEALING AMERICA AND SAVING THE WORLD. Marianne stated that the Course in Miracles is about the “eternal compass of spiritual principles that never change”. Marianne remains then and now- a powerful force and inspiration for world peace and healing.
The topics we spoke of-
• Who must we become? To be the people we need to be- to create a new world.
• Terrorism, Global challenges
• Social and Political Change
• American Politics
• Conflict Resolution
• Hatred- and its perverse kind of courage
• Good vs great
• Forging global relationships
• Material changes can not shift the trajectory of human history
• What we must learn
• Gandhi who said- “the problem with humanity is that we are not in our right minds.”
• Martin Luther King
• The concept of a supreme noble effort
• The principles of A Course Of Miracles
• Her books – The Gift of Change, A Return to Love
• The cycle of growth we have reached
• How we are not doing enough – not committed enough
• How we must bring ourselves to the table – in full participation
• How to honestly deal with ourselves
• Changing our minds and Shifting Perception
• We have what it takes….
Now we must save the world.
Watch Part two of my Interview with Marianne Williamson.