HOW POWERFUL IS PROTESTING?
Do protests work? Audrey explores this question from two perspectives, the spiritual and the practical. In this auspicious time of spiritual transformation, we need the math – the numbers in the collective. There have been so many other so many eras, and cycles of time when we tried to bring in the light and evolve the planet, but it hasn’t worked. WE DID NOT HAVE THE MATH! And now we have the support, the pillars, and the massive amounts of people holding the energy of change.
On a practical level, Audrey investigates the passionate protests that caused amazing change.
Audrey shares insights into:
• Montgomery Bus Boycott Dec 1, 1955
• Gandhi Salt March 1930
• Delano Grape Boycott 1960
• March on Washington Aug, 1963
• Berlin Wall Protest – Nov 9, 1989
• Singing Revolution of Estonia, 1986
• Bastille Day, July 14, 1789
• Boston Tea Party, Dec 16, 1773
• Women’s Suffrage Parade 1913
• Women’s March Sat, Jan 21, 2017
Divine walking works. This is the spiritual movement, the power of the people that will inspire our new history.